Launch Day

Launch Day
Premiere Service

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Highlights: 3-6-11

Let me just say this, I am pumped!!! This was a great weekend at FCC @ Stone Canyon. Friday night we set up and ran our sound equipment for a fundraiser event for the school that we meet in, they even let me EMCEE part of it! It was fun! On Saturday morning some of our people participated in the school's 5K race fundraiser as well!

Today was bananas! We had our largest crowd since August of last year when we launched. We had at least 5 visitor families that we know of, we had a great music piece of the worship service, but that's not why I am pumped.

I am pumped because today someone committed to growing spiritually. Today a family came to our membership/partnership class. Another family turned in their membership/partnership covenant. Today families began the process of baby dedication where we partner with the parents in raising their children to be children of God!

God is working in the lives of people and people are being drawn in to be a part of his Church. That is why I am pumped.

We made 2 huge announcements today in regards to our Love Thy Neighbor Initiative, I will write about these things next week!

If you are reading this and you have never been a guest of the Stone Canyon Campus, I personally invite you to come as soon as you can and see what God is doing!

Blessings,

Bobby